If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us on digital channels. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect responsible for architectural design, implementation and delivery of future proof platform for Digital transformation. Interact with several stakeholders across business organizations to communicate the design strategy, execute the program objectives and deliverables. Regularly required to make executive presentations to provide the update on ideation, strategy. Work closely with sprint teams on a day-to-day basis to resolve issues and unblock complex problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience in managing a team of developers and architects.
- Experience in decoding business objectives and come up with technical solutions to automate them.
- Experience contributing to technical conversations, decisions, strategies, and review code.
- Analytical skills, excellent communication, problem solving in a collaborative environment.
- Three or more years of experience designing / developing RESTful API / Web Services based on Java technologies.
- Experience designing and developing micro services for cloud native architecture.
- Experience building a large scale, high transaction volume applications.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Exposure to Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Spring boot and Cassandra.
- Experience of designing API first applications with tools such as Apigee.
- High level skills making presentations for technical as well as non-technical audience.
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6495355-senior-solution-architect