Residential Door and Hardware Installer Service Technician (8 applicants needed) - CLP Resources
We are currently looking to hire full-time Residential Door Installers for the Dallas, TX area. As a Residential Door Installer, you will diagnose problems, provide solutions and complete required work. A minimum of three years of experience installing residential doors and hardware is required.These are all temp – perm positions.
Residential Door Installer Job responsibilities:
• Will attend residential sites (some will be occupied), provide diagnose, provide solution and complete required work
• Coordinate with service scheduler on problem solving
&#8226; Maintain a professional demeanor and provide excellent customer service
• Focus on quality and safety
• Daily interactions with office staff, construction PM’S, trades and safety personnel, and residents
Residential Door Installer Job qualifications:
• Three years’ of experience installing residential doors of applicable trade
• Superior resourcefulness, integrity, solid work ethic
• Ability to work as a team and comfortable with heights
• Good physical condition and mechanical aptitude
• Must have own tools for the trade including cordless drills
• Relevant safety training and tickets would also be considered an asset
• Hold a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to pass E-Verify
• Pass a criminal background check
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen
All positions are temp – perm, company offers great benefit package and has no problem increasing pay as skill set is proven or developed!
If you are interested in this Residential Door Installer or Service Technician position, please submit your most updated resume for consideration!
• Post ID: 49567513 northdfw