- IT experience in the area of System Analysis, Design, Development, and Operational Support on various platforms.
- 8+ years total experience in IT systems development
- Experience in developing applications using C/C++, Oracle/DB2, J2EE and/or node.js
- Experience in developing database solutions like Oracle/DB2, SQL Server ,Analytics Server, Sybase DB2, RTI, DTS.
- Experience in Performance monitoring and Configuration management of enterprise applications
- Experience in Performance and tuning, leading teams in upgrading enterprise systems with latest software
- Experience with social engagement platforms, omni channel integration and customer journey analytics
- Experience implementing database and data warehouse solutions for social engagements; Strong understanding of cutting-edge big data analytical tools and technologies
- Technical management, analytical skills, problem solving, budget management, strategic planning and quality management
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and collaborate at all levels of a large, complex organization.
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a large and complex environment
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to work closely and productively with design, development, brand, and IT.
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication
- Deep knowledge of FTTP/Telecom provisioning and tech support platforms
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex telecommunications network system architecture and come up with system solutions to resolve complex business problems
- Strong understanding of cutting-edge big data analytical tools and technologies.
- Bachelors in Computer/Electronics Engineering or Computer Science
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6649088-manager-omnichannel