Are you excited by artificial intelligence, deep learning and natural language understanding and processing? Join our Information Technology team where you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. This platform will provide theapplication a conversational UI whereas in the backend it will leverage AI-powered systems like Facebook Messenger, Google Home, Amazon Alexa etc
- Lead architectural design and development of the chatbot platform ensuring high performance, solid reliability, string resilience, low latency and high flexibility.
- Work closely with product management/leadership teams to design and build new features and insightful metrics focused on making top class user experience
- Build tools and drive system improvements to make it easier for customer and app teams to adopt and use the platform.
- Provide technical leadership to team members, app developers and stakeholders
- 5+ years total experience in IT systems development with a focus on digital (web) platforms
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS, node.js, C# / Java
- Experience with MVC development (including frameworks like Spring)
- Demonstrated success evaluating and adopting emerging technologies
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence, machine learning is a plus
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, influence and collaborate at all levels of a large, complex organization
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a large and complex environment
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex telecommunications network system architecture and come up with system solutions to resolve complex business problems
- Bachelors in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; Advanced degree in related area preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6495510-senior-front-developer-digital
• Post ID: 48706728 northdfw