The Center Engagement and Order Management Director will be responsible for enabling end to end order management workflow orchestration and service order decomposition to enable component level service delivery for provisioning and billing activation. An important aspect of the job will be to direct all cross functional development activities for teams supporting Order Management Centers of Excellence and perform/provide analysis to improve timeliness of delivery and revenue recognition for new installs, Cancel and Reissue for inflight orders, and changes to previously installed services.
A key role will be played by the selected candidate in shaping the role of IT as VES expands its presence and base of operations in US, Europe and Asia. The position requires highly visible stakeholder engagement, global collaboration with order management, provisioning, and revenue management teams combined with strong technical communication skills required to deliver new solutions and bring them to the market.
- Enabling end to end order management workflow orchestration and service order decomposition to enable component level service delivery for provisioning and billing activation.
- Drive analysis to improve timeliness of delivery and revenue recognition for new installs, Cancel and Reissue for inflight orders, and changes to previously installed services.
- Drive enhancements and tools to improve customer coordination, communication and status automation to improve site readiness, order verification checks (OVC), order technical evaluation (TEV), and field dispatch automation to reduce untimely delivery of service (UDOS) and enable significant improvement to customer desired delivery date (CDDD) while reducing billing errors, inquiries and credits.
- Proactively identify and eliminate root causes in end to end processes and system capabilities that lead to customer complaints.
- Define roadmap for re-architecture and consolidation of legacy ordering systems.
- Manage ordering and customer service experience using best in class tools like JIRA, Jenkins and Selenium to enable continuous software delivery.
- Manage software delivery with both onshore and offshore resource teams and with IT vendors. Improve global team productivity and throughput with DevOps methodologies and agile sprints.
- Handle Budget planning, administrative and resource management of portfolio comprising of multiple projects and large teams. Accountable for sound financial decisions required to manage significant capital and expense budgets
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Information Systems, Business Administration or related field; Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant systems design and development and architecture experience
- Strong experience in role providing IT support to center /frontline operations responsible for service delivery
- Strong industry knowledge of enterprise based products & solutions landscape
- Proven success managing large, dynamic cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment.
- Strong decision-making, problem solving, technical and analytical skills
- Ability to identify opportunities to streamline processes and create efficiencies.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile and DevOps automation
- Experience developing mobile applications to digitize workflows, and APIs frameworks to enable large scale efficiencies with internal users and external (B2B) partners and customers (B2C).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to interact with team members and external customers; Demonstrated strong leadership and communication skills and ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong presentation skills to all levels of management; ability to communicate complex concepts in a manner that is understood by audience.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; proven conflict resolution and negotiating skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to recognize impact of decisions on customers, partners and frontline employees
- Hands on and pragmatic approach to business, processes and user needs
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive – a team leader who can lead both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Ability to prioritize efforts and tasks in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Proven success in identifying, hiring, motivating and developing a large and diverse staff
- Strong mentoring and coaching experience with teams of diverse levels of expertise.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6442311-dir-sys-engrg