Designs, models, documents, and guides the logical and conceptual relationship of data and database changes for complex applications. Analyzes needs and requirements of existing and proposed systems, and develops technical, structural, and organizational specifications. May create standards and/or do modeling to monitor and enhance capacity and performance.
• Participate in the research and resolution of database problems.
• Research and install DBMS software packages.
• Document and improve work processes.
• Provide thorough coordination with customers, application developers, customers, and other IT groups.
• Conduct performance tuning of indexes and databases in general.
• Review database design and integration of systems, provide backup recovery and make recommendation regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
• Maintain security and integrity controls.
• Formulate policies, procedures, and standards relating to database management, and monitor transaction activity and utilization.
• Develop stored procedures and/or triggers
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17005475&lang=en
• Post ID: 48488060 northdfw