As Business Intelligence Developer, you will work on new technologies and find ways to provide innovative solutions to critical challenges facing Wireline customers. You will be applying advanced analytic techniques against very large, diverse data sets that include different types such as structured/unstructured and streaming/batch.
You will lead and coordinate across IT and business teams on design, architecture and integration of enterprise applications, and solve complex business problems creatively.
You will design dashboards, scorecards, ad-hoc reports to measure effectiveness of CRM and Loyalty programs.
You will Implement self-serve analytics platform to enable business users to make better and faster decisions. You will generate insights from customer behavior, segmentation and offer utilization to drive retention and profitability.
You will develop new features and functionality to improve and predict churn, call center and channel performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Teradata, SQL Server and Tableau (ETL, data mining, Data Visualization/Exploration).
- Knowledge of database concepts, systems architecture, and data structures
Ideally, you’ll also have
- MS degree in Computer Science or BS
- Ability to transform big data and related analytical results into graphical representations and present insights as compelling stories to the business team.
- Ability to translate the business requirements and source system understanding into a dimensional data model and physical database.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of Telecom Industry
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/6501146-business-intelligence-developer