Posted: Monday, August 7, 2017 7:45 PM
Established, Entrepreneurial, Empowered...Explore the Opportunities
NCH is currently looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant who will support the President of our Chem:Aqua division by handling a wide range of administrative duties. This person will be responsible for supporting the President and the Chem:Aqua Executive Team with the goal of providing optimum organization and efficiency for the division. We offer opportunities for career expansion and a culture that recognizes results, yet embraces the importance of work/life balance. Join our Chem:Aqua division as an Executive Administrative Assistant, where our future begins with you
- Provide professional and efficient administrative support to the President, executive staff and sales management
- Serve as a team lead to the Chem:Aqua administrative team. This includes trainingand ensuring that the senior management teamshave administrative support during holidays and vacations.
- Oversee and manage the vacation requests from administrative team.
- Manage and coordinate President's calendar, travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations. This includes domestic and international travel.
- Prepare expense reports; Research, prepare and edit reports and presentations
- Project management of all support services for any programming; including extensive scheduling for facilitators and participants, training room set up, editing training presentations and making training binders and materials
- Plan and coordinate Chem:Aqua meetings, special events and communications
- Work with and maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Screen incoming calls and take appropriate actions
- Perform various office management tasks as well as special projects as assigned by President and Executive Team
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3 : 4 years of experience supporting senior level executives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships across the organization
- Great organizational skills, close attention to detail, excellent follow through and the ability to multi:task
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality, diplomacy and strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects/assignments with superior time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Power Point, Excel, Word and Publisher)
- Affinity to work in a team environment with multiple interruptions throughout the day maintaining an outgoing and positive attitude
NCH Corporation offers a full suite of benefits, employee development and recognition programs, 401K match and a convenient location with a fitness facility and restaurant located on our campus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
• Location: North DFW
• Post ID: 61892903 northdfw