Do you believe you have management potential? Do you have a passion for payroll and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Realize your leadership potential and apply today to be a Payroll Trainer Team Lead!
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
As a Payroll Trainer/Team Lead, you must possess a solid background in multi-state payroll-processing activities and will assist the Management Team in providing guidance to payroll staff and during the coordination and integration of facility payroll processes to the Payroll Service Center. The Team Lead Trainer will train new hires on PSC policies and procedures initial training on Lawson and Kronos systems and will work on special projects and provide coverage for Payroll Specialists and Team Leads when needed.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provides introductory and ongoing training and education to staff to ensure that policies and procedures are followed
- Performs daily payroll functions as described in payroll processor job description
- Assists with staff communication, providing updates, resolving issues, setting goals and maintaining standards
- Meets with the Manager regularly to effectively communicate and resolve issues, set and prioritize goals and improve processes
- Participates and assists in the development of applicable training programs
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=09834-133425&lang=en
• Post ID: 52521538 northdfw